We help enterprise companies:
• Increase the amount existing customers are spending with you
• Recapture the investment of your marketing spend for greater results
• Stop wasting marketing dollars
• Increase customer lifetime value
• Decrease attrition and retain more customers
• Attract and mentor high-quality diverse suppliers
• Launch multi-cultural focused education and training programs
We can help you:
• Clarify your vision of success, market research and crafting meaningful "buyer" personas
• Develop key messages that resonate deeply with your target audience and move them to take action
• Create a workable, goal-focused content plan
• Develop interesting, engaging, shareable content such as training courses, "train the trainer" materials, white papers, explainer videos, email campaigns, blog posts, newsletters and social media posts
• Promote your content to get the right message, in front of the right person, at the right time
• Track your marketing campaigns to identify what's working and what's not
We believe in:
• Walking our talk – we don’t ask our clients and students to do anything we aren’t doing ourselves
• Having actual conversations with small businesses to find out what’s on their mind and what they need
• Consistency with focused business development
• Tenacity in implementation
• Failing quickly, learning from the experience, adapting and moving forward
• Simplifying concepts that seem confusing or complicated
• Eliminating overwhelm for our clients
• Learn by doing, not by thinking
We are the digital content marketing agency you should call on when you’re looking to drive engagement and increase loyalty with small business owners, women-owned and minority-owned businesses.
Some of the solutions we’ve provided include:
• Helping Fortune 500 tech companies overcome challenges and achieve marketing goals specific to their vision
• Creating strategic plans to speak to diverse, highly lucrative and ever growing markets including Hispanic-Owned, Women-Owned, and African-American-Owned small businesses
• Helping tech companies leverage content to increase visibility and streamline operations (one client decreased their vetting time of diverse suppliers by 90% using our content and systems)
• Implementing consistent strategic marketing techniques to increase lead generation (one client increased their email by 86% of subscribers in just a few weeks).
Because we are a certified minority-owned, woman-owned firmed, we’re able to infuse an unparalleled sense of authenticity, enthusiasm, energy, and passion for helping small businesses to succeed.
The challenges they faced include:
• Lack of knowledge and qualified team members to create and manage online training programs
• Not having a clear plan to consistently attract and retain small business customers
• A need for training in how to partner with diversified companies
• A need for training in how to leverage digital marketing best practices in their small business marketing campaigns
• Not enough time or resources to maintain a consistent brand presence
• Inconsistent implementation of current content marketing strategy (or lack of one) to meet sales goals
One of the biggest mistakes we see in the corporate world is lack of true connection with small business owners and inability to capture the authentic voice of your prospects in your marketing materials.
Often we see a communication strategy (or complete lack thereof) that is sporadic or worse yet, the content is too pushy creating a complete disconnect. This approach hurts businesses and it means you are leaving money on the table.